Green Eye is creating thriving, sustainable
communities through education focused on community, food security and environment.
Position: Upper Petitcodiac River Valley Community Food Action INTERNSHIP
Salary: $15/hr, Full time
Organization: Green Eye Cooperative Ltd.
Location: Petitcodiac, NB
Green Internship Job Description
Office is available Petitcodiac, however location is flexible and work from home may be accommodated. Some travel may be required. Full-time, flexible schedule may include evenings and weekends.
Starting as soon as possible till March 31, 2017 with possibility of extension.
This internship position is intended to provide support to various Green Eye Coop projects impacting community, environment and food security. This position will require and a love of learning and passion for making a difference.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Post-secondary graduates; and
- 30 years or younger when they started the internship
- Must not have participated in any other Youth Employment Strategy programs
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with delivery and development of a variety projects
- Assisting in grants and reports
- Motivate community engagement
- Demonstrate leadership
- Be ready to learn a diverse variety of skills
- Coordinate/Facilitate workshops and fund raisers
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Networking and partnership skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Driver’s license
- Own transportation
- Experience in project coordination and event organization
- Familiarity with New Brunswick’s Environmental and Food Security Networks
Please submit your resumé and cover letter in confidence to:
laura @ greeneyecoop. com
no later than July 7, 2016.
Interviews will take place between July 12-15.